Several construction projects on campus will result in several street closures and route detours. BT plans to resume normal routing as soon as possible after each road re-opens. Update: detour will remain in effect through 8/21.
These are planned Road Closures and may be shortened or extended, depending on construction progress and weather. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Kent Street will be closed May 20th through August 21.
Closed Bus Stops (through August 21):
- Stop 1128 on Beamer Way will remain closed.
- Stops 1124 & 1125 on Washington Street
Routes Affected: CRC, HDG/HWD, HWA, TOM & UCB (Note: Detours end June 30 for HDG/HWD, HWA & UCB)
- CRC Shuttle
- Detour Effective July 5: Time check will move to Burruss Hall. Route will continue to enter the Drillfield via West Campus Drive; will resume normal route at Newman Library.
- Toms Creek *Time Check at Torgersen*
- Route will enter campus via West Campus Drive, circle the roundabout then proceed to Drillfield and resume normal route at Newman Library.